Nowadays, the pressure cooker becomes very popular in most of the families. It is a kitchen tool with a lot of convenient such as cook quickly, save the fuel, and keep the nutrient in the food. On the market, you can choose this product easily with many brands, models, sizes, materials as well as price. Therefore, it is also difficult to choose the best pressure cooker. However, you will have more experience for buying a pressure cooker after referring to the following article. I hope that the knowledge will support you too much to choose the right pressure cooker as your requirement.
Some Criteria to Choose A Pressure Cooker
- Considering The Brand of Pressure Cooker
Now, you can be easy to buy the pressure cooker even you only buy it on the internet. Besides, there are a lot of different choices for you with many brands. Most of the users are often interested in the brand of the product. It is the first criterion for considering.
Depending on your budget, you can choose many types of non-stick pressure cooker with the good quality with the famous brands as European, USA, Korea, Russia…. Of course, each brand will have the different price.
- Noting The Size of Pressure Cooker
The second criterion to note when choosing the pressure cooker is its size. How many people are there in your family is the necessary question that you should consider before giving the final decision.
The pressure cooker has many capacities, for example, you can choose 8 liters, 6 liters, 3 liters, or 2.5 liters. On the other hands, you must know that you can not cook too full. It is better to cook over 2/3 of the pot.
In the case, you feel that the pressure cooker 3 liters is the most suitable pot for your family. You should not choose it which you can pay more to choose the cooker with 4.5 liters. Sometimes, some foods have more bubbles you can only cook about ½ the pot.
- Checking The Material
I am sure that everyone buys the pressure cooker she will pay attention to all parts of a pressure cooker like the handle, lid, the lock of the lid. But it is also very important to check its material. You need to note what kind of material of the pressure cooker.
Normally, the pressure cooker is made of the stainless steel, aluminum, copper or non-stick material with the high quality.
- Selecting The Design of Pressure Cooker
We know that the pressure cooker will be made the same as the rice cooker. It also has the sealed lid. However, the power capacity is always higher than a rice cooker. Thus, you should select the pressure cooker with the design which it is easy to use and suit your budget. Moreover, it still saves cooking time.
Using The Pressure Cooker and Preserving It Safely and Effectively
Each pressure cooker will have the user manuals. Here are some main requirements when using it which you should know:
- Firstly, you should not cook too full. You only cook about ½ or 2/3 of the pot depending on the food.
- Also, you always remember to twist the lid tightly.
- Then, checking all valves to see they are no obstruction.
- In addition, with the different foods, the cooking time is also different. You can follow the instruction in the book. Especially, the cooking time is the time when the steam escapes from the valves.
- After cooking, at this time, your food is cooked. You should not open the lid immediately. You must wait until the steam escapes out. Then, you can open the lid to avoid the heat in the pot. Absolutely, you do not use the cold water to pour over the pot if you want quickly to cool the pressure cooker.
- Finally, you have to wash clean after using. You must clean carefully in the valves, too.
In summary, a pressure cooker is an indispensable tool in the kitchen. It will help you cook more quickly and keep the nutrients in the food. It is really very convenient. However, how to buy the suitable pressure cooker is not simple with many people to buy for the first time. You will know some tips to choosing a right pressure cooker for your family through the experience which I just share above. I believe that now you have more useful information to select a pressure cooker for you.